Detailed smok rpm40 review and advice if you should buy or skip buying. In this article, we explore if you should consider getting the SMOK RPM40. We go in a detailed look into the pros, cons, prices, and product features.
- Compact design that can easily fit in your hands and pockets.
- Easy to find coils. The RPM uses Nord coils which are very popular and almost every legit vape shop will carry them.
- cloud production is amazing considering its size.
- Coils are very easy to change, unlike most tanks.
- Although this device leaks ejuice less than most mods, it still leaks.
- The battery tends to die off after 5-7 months of use.
- Reliability is an issue here. This product will stop working if it falls from your hands a few times.