Smok RPM40 review
Detailed smok rpm40 review and advice if you should buy or skip buying. In this article, we explore if you should consider getting the SMOK RPM40. We go in a detailed look into the pros, cons, prices, and product features.
- Compact design that can easily fit in your hands and pockets.
- Easy to find coils. The RPM uses Nord coils which are very popular and almost every legit vape shop will carry them.
- cloud production is amazing considering its size.
- Coils are very easy to change, unlike most tanks.
- Although this device leaks ejuice less than most mods, it still leaks.
- The battery tends to die off after 5-7 months of use.
- Reliability is an issue here. This product will stop working if it falls from your hands a few times.